Easy Moscow Mule Recipe with Watermelon & Cucumber
Hold onto that laid back summer vibe with this no-fuss cocktail recipe featuring a fresh take on the classic Moscow Mule!
Even though our Pinterest feeds are about to be taken over by pumpkin spice everrrrythang, most of us still have another few weeks of sizzlin’ summer heat.
So to cool you down with a little extra kick, I want to share my go-to summer cocktail recipe.
This cucumber watermelon moscow mule recipe is super easy to whip up on a whim, because let’s face it – when it comes to sippin’ on a refreshing drink on a hot day, ain’t nobody got time for complicated!
Cucumber Watermelon Moscow Mule Recipe
- ½ cup of fresh cut watermelon
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 ounces of watermelon flavored vodka
- Ginger beer to top off cocktail (about 4oz per mug)
- ½ medium cucumber, sliced
- Watermelon wedges, for garnish
- Mint, for garnish
- Sliced cucumber, for garnish
- Fill two copper mugs with ice. Set aside.
- Add the watermelon and lime juice to a mason jar and break down with a wooden muddler or spoon until it looks like pulp.
- Add crushed ice to the jar, cover tightly with lid and shake vigorously. Strain into the prepared copper mugs, dividing between the two.
- Add 2 ounces of vodka to each mug and top off each with ginger beer and cucumber slices. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with watermelon wedge, cucumber slice, and mint.
- Serve immediately.
Want more yummy cocktail recipes? Checkout this MUST TRY summer sangria recipe next! Add these pretty cocktails to the menu for your next get-together and use these genius bar cart styling tips to create a pretty bar cart too! You’re guests will be so impressed!