These simple Christmas table setting ideas will give you tons of inspiration to create a beautiful Christmas tablescape this year. Get ready to pin these for the big feast!
We won’t be hosting Christmas dinner this year, but that hasn’t stopped me from browsing all of the pretty Christmas table centerpieces on Pinterest. I thought it would be fun to roundup some of my favorites and share them here in case you’re needing some table setting inspo!
Whether you’re going all out with name cards and fancy decor, or keeping it simple with just a touch of Christmas on the table, you’re sure to find some simple ideas for your Christmas table centerpiece this year.
Use these 15 tips to create a beautiful Christmas table to enjoy with loved ones. (Use the ‘Pin it’ button on each photo to save your favorites to your Christmas decor Pinterest board. Or click here to pin this entire post to refer to later!)
15 Simple Christmas Table Decor Ideas
(Affiliate links are provided below for convenience. For more information see my disclosure, here.)
1. Use mini wreaths as napkin rings.
2. Add a pop of red with a DIY mason jar centerpiece and cranberries.
3. Layout 3 wreaths to create an easy Christmas table runner.
4. Add some height to your centerpiece with miniature tree figurines.
5. Speaking of mini trees, use them to create the cutest Christmas table setting. (These bottle brush ones would be so cute!)
6. Mercury glass candles will add extra flair to your Christmas tablescape.
7. Keep it simple with a fluffy garland as a runner and simple place settings using cinnamon sticks and holly berry.
8. DIY your own garland using rosemary sprigs, twine and floral wire.
11. Use a lantern as a centerpiece and fill it with birch candles and cranberries for a festive look.
12. Create a boho Christmas vibe using a macrame table runner layered with a whimsical green garland.
13. Group some candles and sprigs of greenery atop a cake stand for an easy Christmas table centerpiece.
14. Repurpose some leftover ornaments to create a simple Christmas table.
15. Go for a monochromatic look using mostly white and black decor with a pop of green garland.
I hope these simple Christmas table setting ideas gave you some great inspiration for your own Christmas table. Whether you go with something classic, modern or unexpected, there’s a look that is sure to fit your style.
For more Christmas decorating inspiration, checkout all of my Christmas decor posts here!