Best Minimalist Christmas Decor
These minimalist holiday decorating ideas are proof that you can decorate for Christmas without spending a lot of time and money. Use these understated Christmas decorations to bring some simple Christmas cheer to your home this year.
1. Create a minimalist Christmas tree by skipping the ornaments. Use a basket and a fuzzy blanket in place of a traditional tree skirt to keep it cozy.
2. Real garland draped across a window brings a simple Christmas look to the dining room.
3. Re-purpose cookie cutter shapes into an understated Christmas decoration by hanging them from a pine branch.
4. Spruce up your neutral stockings with some Christmas tree trimmings and holly berries for a simple, yet unexpected decoration.
5. Wreaths are perfect for minimalist holiday decorating. Hang them in a bedroom for a simple festive touch.
6. Throw some ornaments and pine cones in a bowl for an easy Christmas vignette.
7. Go for a different take on the minimalist Christmas tree by creating a miniature version with a long branch and a clear vase.
8. Candles are an easy way to make a space feel cozy for Christmas. Group a few together in a gold tray for a modern minimalist Christmas decoration.
9. A mini Christmas tree and a bowl of peppermints create a cute and simple Christmas decoration for a small space.
I hope these minimalist Christmas decorations gave you some ideas on how you can decorate for the holidays this year!
You can find all of my Christmas related posts here.
What are some of your favorite ways to decorate for the holidays? Leave a comment below to share your ideas!