How to Decorate Your Front Porch for Fall
Looking for inspiration when it comes to fall front porch decor?! I gotcha covered!
These affordable pieces create a cute fall front porch without breaking the bank!
(Affiliate links are provided below for convenience. For more information see my disclosure, here.)
As much as I love decorating for the seasons, I don’t love spending a lot of money to do so. One of my favorite ways to stretch my decorating budget is to mix a few new pieces with items I already have.
Another way to make your fall front porch decor budget go a little further is to go with faux. Using artificial blooms is a great way to save. Not only do you eliminate the risk of the real stuff dying before the season is over, but you can also reuse them year after year.
That’s a savings that keeps on saving! 😉
TIP: When picking out your fall front porch decor, mix in some real stuff with your faux pieces to keep the look fresh! (Example: real pine cones and pumpkins mixed in with artificial flowers and garland.)
Fall Front Porch Decor Budget breakdown:
- Garland (Michael’s) – $10 (similar)
- Wood Crate – $10
- Pumpkins – $4
- Candle holder – $12.75 (sold out – similar from World Market)
- Chair – old Goodwill find (similar)
- Welcome Basket – $5
- Artificial blooms (Michael’s) – $8 each (similar: orange | white)
- Pine cones – Free (collected from backyard trees)
- Shallow basket – old Goodwill find (similar)
- Hello Fall sign – $20 (get 20% off by using code Joyfully20 at checkout!)
For more fall decorating inspiration, checkout these posts: