How to Save with Amazon Prime Day Deals
Prime Day 2018 is over now but Prime Day 2019 will be here before we know it! If you’re looking for the best Amazon Prime Day deals on home products, listen up!
Amazon Prime Day is Amazon’s biggest sales event of the year where they offer better-than-Black-Friday deals!
Hands down, Prime Day is the best day of the year to save BIG on everything you need for your home.
You will be able to follow this page LIVE throughout the sale event to stay updated on all of the best deals on home products.
I had so much fun sharing LIVE updates on all of the best Amazon prime day deals on home products this year , I can’t wait to do it again next year!
Here’s my guide on how to get ready for all of the Prime Day deals!
This post contains affiliate links, please see my disclosure here for more information.
To make the most of the deals on Prime Day, here’s a few things you need to do:
1. Sign up for an Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Prime Day deals are for Prime Members only! If you are not a Prime Member, you need to sign up in order to participate in the sale!
Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at to participate in Prime Day.
Being a Prime Member includes a ton of benefits beyond just the Prime Day deals, like:
- Free 2-day shipping
- Unlimited photo storage
- Amazon Music
- Free streaming of tons of movies & TV shows (this is how we get by without cable!)
2. Consider an Amazon Prime Store Card
If you do any shopping on Amazon, now is the time to sign up for their store card. Note: the Amazon Store Card is NOT a credit card and can only be used on purchases made on Amazon. Think of it the same way you use your Kohl’s card to earn Kohl’s cash or your Target Red Card to save 5% on all of those dollar spot finds.
The Amazon Store card is an easy way for Prime Members to earn 5% back on EVERY. SINGLE. PURCHASE. And on Prime Day, you get even more back! 🙌
You don’t need an Amazon Store card to participate in Prime Day, but it will definitely help you get the best deal on your Prime Day purchases! Just set it up as your default payment method and then pay it off immediately after your purchase to avoid the high interest fees. Easy peasy!
3. Browse AmazonBasics Now
During the Prime Day festivities, you can take an additional 20% off of the AmazonBasics brand. AmazonBasics is Amazon’s equivalent of a store brand. Like with other store brands, you can often find cheaper versions of products, ranging from home electronics to kitchen products and more.
Browse all of the AmazonBasics finds now!
Ashley’s AmazonBasics Top Pick:
4. Watch Lightening Deals and Daily Deals
Once Prime Day begins, you will want to start watching the Lightning and Daily Deals. You, of course, will be able to follow along LIVE on this page to see all the deals!
- Lightning Deals – a sale item paired with extra savings for a limited 4-hour window or until all the available inventory is claimed. Since Lightning Deals are time-sensitive, it’s important to complete your order as soon as possible because they sell out fast!
- When the lightening deal is available you will be able to see a status bar indicating how many times that deal has already been claimed and a timer showing how long you have to add the item to your Cart. Because people sometimes add items to their cart but never checkout, it is a good idea to click the ‘Join the Waitlist’ button and be notified if/when that item becomes available. But act fast, these deals are named Lightening Deals for a reason!
- Daily Deals will last the entire day of Prime Day until the inventory sells out.
How to “Watch A Deal”
1. Download the Amazon app on your smart phone.
2. In the top left app menu, tap “Today”s Deal“, then the “Upcoming” tab. Find a deal that you want and tap “Watch This Deal” to get notified when it starts.
3. Once you’re done, you’ll get a message before the deal begins!
Prime Day is coming soon…
This is one of my favorite days of the year – I just can’t pass up a good sale!
You will find discounts in almost every product category on Amazon Prime Day.
But, judging from the past, some of the most popular categories were:
And new last year, members are able to shop Prime Day Launches – exclusive access to new items and special-edition products from hundreds of well-known and emerging brands!
With how successful last year was for Amazon, I expect we will see a ton more items on sale and even better deals next year! I can’t wait to share all of the best Amazon Prime Day deals on home products!
Until then, make sure you’re signed up for a Prime Membership and start getting all of the benefits Prime Members receive!
Shop the Amazon Products from our Home!
Simply click on the image below to shop.
More Amazon Related Posts: