The Best Fall Mantel Ideas
These fall mantel ideas will inspire you to give your fireplace a seasonal makeover this year. A little rustic, a touch of farmhouse, and a few modern ones too – get ready to pin these beautiful fall mantels!
1. Go for a balanced look by centering a pile of pumpkins under a mirror and adding taller pieces on either side. Candlesticks and vases, as shown below, are a great choice!
2. Who says cotton stems are only for winter? Mix a few in with your fall florals for an extra cozy look.
3. Repurpose your garden pots as a simple mantel decor idea. Stack them next to your favorite fall pumpkins for an effortless farmhouse look.
4. Create a glam Halloween inspired fall mantel by sticking to black and white decor and layering in some spooky pieces.
6. Metallics add a sense of sophistication to a styled mantel. Copper is perfect for fall!
7. Keep it simple with a few candlesticks, some pumpkins and a large statement piece on the wall.
8. Create symmetry around a favorite print using mini pumpkins and candles. (A cute pup on the floor is a bonus)
9. Add some bundles of dried wheat for a simple touch of nature.
10. Create lots of layers with old shutters, a vintage window frame, vases, candles, crates and lanterns. The possibilities are endless!
I hope you enjoyed this roundup of some of my favorite fall mantel ideas and are feeling inspired to create your own! Use these simple tips to make your house feel cozy this fall!
Want more fall decorating inspo? Checkout the rest of my fall decor posts here!